Terms & Conditions
Updated 23 May 2022
Welcome to Mining Vision Magazine!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mining Vision Magazine’s Website, located at https://miningvision.co.zw.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Mining Vision Magazine if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Mining Vision Magazine and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mining Vision Magazine. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Mining Vision Magazine for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Mining Vision Magazine
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Mining Vision Magazine
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Mining Vision Magazine
- Redistribute content from Mining Vision Magazine
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Mining Vision Magazine does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mining Vision Magazine,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mining Vision Magazine shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Mining Vision Magazine reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Mining Vision Magazine a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Mining Vision Magazine; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Mining Vision Magazine. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Mining Vision Magazine’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
THE MINING VISION INVESTMENT PLATFORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following section of these terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mining Vision Investment platform, located at https://miningvision.co.zw/investmentplatform/
- The Mining Vision Investment Platform is a product of InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited. It is an online platform, which provides for the connecting of mining companies and Investors. It is a platform where potential Investors may view mining projects and connect with mining companies for the purposes of investment.
- The following terms and conditions govern your access to and engagement with the various investors and mining company profiles and any related tools. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under Zimbabwe’s Laws.
- By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”)
- This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement please do not access, register with, or use this Site.
- By registering for and accessing the services offered on this website or digital platform, you represent that you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time by the service provider in relation to the services offered.
- The Online Platform may contain links, descriptions, and details of other mining companies that are owned and operated by third parties. Such links are provided as a convenience to you and are left to your discretion to use in accordance with the third party’s rights of use. The inclusion of such links on our Platform should not be an endorsement by InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited
- By accepting these Terms, You also understand and consent to InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited collecting your data for the following purposes:
- Connecting you with mining companies and investors for purposes of investment
- Informing You about the services, competitors, or special promotions or events (If you consent to receive such)
- To maintain, manage, and /or improve our services, and/or
- To comply with any applicable law
- ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and legally engage in business transactions, minors are therefore excluded by virtue of this requirement. To use the services, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Mining companies are required to be lawfully established, with credible mining portfolios and the relevant documentation to prove it.
- ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION.
- When you register as a member of the Site, you will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
- On becoming a member of the Site:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- You agree to immediately notify InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will InnLeap Media-Tech be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill, or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited for any improper, unauthorized, or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services, or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited.
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or proof of residents.
- USE OF THE SITE
- While using the Site, Mining companies:
- Must make a commitment to furnishing accurate information. They shall not make false, fraudulent, misleading, or inaccurate representations. Miners doing so may result in them being held legally liable.
- Post information or content or list services in an appropriate manner
- While using the Site, Investors;
- Must commit to providing accurate, and reliable information
- Are advised to practice due diligence in their business endeavors with the companies they are connected with.
- While using the Site, Mining companies:
- FEES AND SERVICES
- The Site is an online platform allowing the advertisement of mining companies’ profiles for potential investors.
- Membership on the Site is subject to a quarterly/annual registration fee for both the Mining companies and the Investors. There is no fee for browsing the Site.
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited charges listing fees for advertisements.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited will take reasonable care in ensuring that all information provided on the Online Platform is accurate
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, business, opportunity, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Musika Shopping Mall has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited does not warrant the success of the connections made hereunder nor a guarantee of any funds. InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited does not guarantee the legitimacy and competence of any profiles advertised on the platform.
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited to the fullest extent permitted by law excludes all liability arising.
- Out of the communication and connection, including any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in connection with the connection of the parties involved
- From any circumstances over which InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited has no control over and which it could not avoid even with any reasonable care.
- You hereby indemnify InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited and undertake to keep InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited indemnified against any losses damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses incurred or suffered by any user arising out of a breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
- InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited guarantees the protection and safety of users’ information and privacy.
The Mining Vision Investment Platform © 2022.
Powered by The Mining Vision Magazine
A product of InnLeap Media-Tech Private Limited